neon nights Phosphorescent/Luminous Neon Glow Pigments in Sky-Blue
Looking for a way to give your next project that "certain something"? Germany's best-selling phosphorescent glow pigments by neon nights are just what you're looking for! No matter if it's an art project or a DIY paint-job at home, these pigments are the best way to an eye-catching new piece of decoration.
- Charges under direct light sources and glows in the dark
- Made by Germany's leading producer for Glow in the Dark products such as bodypaint and phosphorescent paint and pigments
- Over 100,000 satisfied customers
- For art projects, DIY paint-jobs at home, black light theatre, murals, and many other occasions
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors
- Mix the pigments with binder in a 1:2 ratio (1 part pigments, 2 parts binder).
- Solvent-free binders such as clear coat or wallpaper adhesive are great cost-efficient binders for indoor use. Solvent-based binders such as synthetic resin are best suited for outdoor applications.
- Charge under a direct light source.
Tip: The pigments can also be mixed in with paint to create a glow effect. Be sure to use a greater ratio of pigment when mixing it with paint. Alternatively, the pigments can also be used as dust/powder.
This paint is not to be used on skin or fabrics!
For neon paint for application on skin or fabric, click on the respective category above.